This will be a practical workshop, where you should come away with ideas and ways to engage with your corporate partners. To not only bring them closer to your cause but hopefully generate income.
As part of the day, we will be joined by some fantastic people working in small to medium sized charities who can really show how a bit of agile and smart thinking can really change the way you engage with companies.
We would recommend this workshop for individuals working in small to medium sized charities but of course, others are welcome.
It will be happening on the 4 April and tickets are available now. Plus afterwards, you can sign up to attend the Corporate Fundraising Network – perfect!
- Welcome from Holly Christie – Founder of the ‘Corporate Fundraising Network’
- Introduction to Volume 48 and an outline of the day
- How to innovate: How do we refresh and change the way we see corporate fundraising. What are the processes? Using live examples and how to benefit best from working together.
- The corporate volunteering paradox: What do businesses really want? Is volunteering sustainable and what is the future? How can something be both beneficial and a problem at the same time
- Corporate volunteering Ideas and problem-solving panel: Finally – Bring your problems! You can send your questions in advance, and we’ll take live problems too, with our panel of corporate fundraisers, and a room filled with other charity professionals we should be able to get to the bottom of your issues!
- Networking begins – After the event, the normal Corporate Fundraising Network will be taking place, so you’ll be able to follow on from the workshop with networking and drinks in a relaxed atmosphere.